Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kool and cheesy! Cheese Nails!


When I was a kid I always thought that why does Jerry's cheese looks yellow? And why my mom buys white cheese not yellow! Then when I grow up I realized its yellow! That's because American cheese has a process to made which makes the cheese look yellow and sometimes orange. Did you know? There are more than 700 named British cheeses produced in the UK. It takes around 10 litres of milk to make 1kg of hard cheese. he world’s biggest cheesecake, made in 2009 in Mexico City and 56cm (1ft 10in) high, was taller than the world’s shortest man, who is 54.6cm tall. 
So lets make a cheesy nail design! First take a nail cutter and cut the edges of your square nails to make the cheese holes. You can also use nail drill to make the holes but for that you need longer nails! Then use cheesy yellow nail paint to make the cheese surface. After that use transparent nail polish to make your cheesy nails look shiny! And I'm think these cheesy nails surely gonna attract Jerry! (~_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment